YOUR PRIVACY: OVERVIEW
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Charm Leotards may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Charm Leotards products and services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the site. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Charm Leotards products and services or sign up to receive Charm Leotards e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Downloading and using one of our mobile applications.
- Completing a profile or uploading any personal information to the Site.
- Purchasing any product or service from Charm Leotards.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Charm Leotards.
- Requesting information or assistance from Charm Leotards. Charm Leotards may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Charm Leotards products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that Charm Leotards may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to Charm Leotards. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Charm Leotards.
Like many websites, Charm Leotards utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Charm Leotards with personal information.
Cookies help Charm Leotards to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Charm Leotards to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Charm Leotards cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon Charm Leotards collection of your personal information, Charm Leotards may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Charm Leotards
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Charm Leotards business and operations;
- To detect and protect Charm Leotards and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Charm Leotards policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Charm Leotards;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Charm Leotards may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Charm Leotards hires to provide services on Charm Leotards behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Charm Leotards products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Charm Leotards will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Charm Leotards and/or on Charm Leotards behalf. Charm Leotards will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that Charm Leotards is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Charm Leotards, you consent to your personal information and any other information Charm Leotards may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Charm Leotards disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Charm Leotards business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Charm Leotards in accordance with applicable laws. However, Charm Leotards will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Charm Leotards business purposes.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Charm Leotards will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Charm Leotards will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information, or request its deletion. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Charm Leotards holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Charm Leotards will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS